$8.95 – $25.95
Goat Tuff Premium Glue is our original, user friendly formula. Our Premium Glue is a slightly thinner viscosity glue in comparison to the High Performance Glue. This means a very similar, strong bonding glue offering less mess, with less glue, and getting the most from every drop.
NOTE: Approximate arrows fletched per bottle – 7 gram. (7 doz) .5 oz, (15 doz) 1 oz. (30 doz) 2 oz. (60 doz)
- Thicker formula than Goat Tuff Premium Glue
- Cyanoacrylate glue is engineered to cure quickly when applied using a very thin glue line.
- GOAT TUFF Glues are the strongest, fastest drying glues on the market.
- Use glue sparingly. Less is better.
- GOAT TUFF glues contain no solvents and are nonflammable.
- Will bond a broad range of materials including most plastics, rubber, leather, metal, wood and more.
- To guarantee the maximum performance characteristics of the glue, parts to be glued should be clean and free of all contamination.
- To prevent glue contamination do not mix glues, or pour new glue into used glue bottles.
- Goat Tuff fletching glue has a shelf life of up to 2 years when stored in a cool, dry location (40 to 70 degrees F.) out of direct sunlight.
- To maximize shelf life, store in refrigerator. Allow glue to come back to room temperature before using.
7 g (7 dozen arrows), .5 oz (15 dozen arrows), 1 oz (30 dozen arrows), 2 oz (60 dozen arrows)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.