GT CROSSBOW ARROW FLETCHER
Perfect Fletching Every Arrow, Every Vane, Every Time
Identical to the GT Arrow Fletcher, the GT Crossbow Arrow Fletcher utilizes a friction fit Indexer designed to work with Flat Nocks or Moon Nocks to keep the shaft stabilized while fletching. The GT Crossbow Arrow Fletcher is a compact, easy to use fletching tool designed with ‘True Contact Design’™ (TCD). This unique design concept ensures the shaft and vane mate together completely, consistently and accurately every time for a maximum bond regardless of the helical desired or the shaft size. The GT Crossbow Arrow Fletcher is designed to work with most glues, vanes and arrow shafts however, for optimal performance, we recommend the fast drying Goat Tuff Cyanoacrylate glues. Cyanoacrylate glues are engineered to react quickly when the glue line is thin allowing for a faster set and stronger bond.
- EASY TO USE
- PRECISE FLETCHING EVERY TIME
- FRICTION FIT 3-FLETCH INDEXER
- FOUR DIFFERENT HELICAL CONFIGURATIONS
- FLETCH 12 ARROWS IN UNDER 20 MINUTES
- MADE IN CHINA
- PATENT #: US 9,823,038 B2
How to use:
- Securely capture the vane in an exacting and repeatable position in a Vane Nest that is locked into position and oriented the same regardless of amount of offset.
- Each Vane Nest is precisely molded to contour to the shaft, determined by its own unique offset value.
- For differing degrees of offset a specific Vane Nest is used to ensure an exacting vane to shaft fit. (½ degree, 1 degree, 2 degree, or 3 degree).
- The shaft is consistently orientated to the Vane Nest using V-Blocks to center the shaft regardless of the shaft diameter. Note: the Vane Nest is adjustable only for the distance of vane to nock.
The GT Crossbow Arrow Fletcher comes with:
- 1 Base with 2 V-Blocks
- 1 Crossbow 3-Fletch Friction Fit Indexer
- 2 Lock Down Clips (Holds shaft in gluing position)
- 4 Vane Nests (½ degree, 1 degree, 2 degree, and 3 degree)
- ½ degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 4” long. Recommended for most crossbow arrows.
- 1 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 4“ long.
- 2 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 3.25” long.
- 3 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 2.25” long.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.